Bottle Rocket Bash Vendor Information


Interested in being a vendor at the Bottle Rocket Bash this year? Complete a Vendor and Concession Application You can mail in submission, drop it off in person at our office located at 4320 Lee St. or email it to

Once submitted, you will receive an email and follow up phone call if your application is approved.

Find required Health Permit for Temporary Food Establishment applications HERE

For more information contact the City of Greenville Parks and Recreation Department at (903) 457-2994 or