- Leagues Offered: 8 & Under - 10 & Under - 12 & Under - 14 & Under
- Age as of: September 1 (current school year)
- League Nights: Practices - Monday Tuesday Thursday and Fridays Games - Saturdays (during the week if needed)
- Rules: Volleyball Rules
- Registration Fees: $45
Our 2018 Summer season did not make.
- We have replaced our 2018 Summer season with a 4-week volleyball clinic with club coaches leading the girls into different drills to develop their volleyball skills. This is a wonderful opportunity for the girls to sharpen their skills before school volleyball and club volleyball.
- Beleive Club volleyball will be running the 4-week clinic
- Clinic Dates: July 23rd- August 16th
- Mon/ Thursdays
- 8U&10U (5:30pm to 7:00pm)
- 12U&14U (7:30 to 9:00pm)
2019 Season Specifics
|Registration Date||July 28 - September 6|
|Parent Meeting||September 9 at 6pm @ GMA|
|Coach Look||September 10|
|Draft (Coaches Only)||September 11|
|Practice Start Date||September 16|
|Game Start Date||September 28|
|Game End Date||November 2|
8 & Under Division
- Ages 7 to 8
The focus of this division should be introducing the players to the game of volleyball while teaching fundamental volleyball skills needed to play. It should be kept fun and encouraging for all players.
10 & Under Division
- Ages 9 to 10
The purpose of this division is to be a continuation of fundamental skills developmental with a higher focus on team and situational awareness. Introduction to advanced volleyball concepts begins and players begin to develop greater court awareness.
12 & Under Division
- Ages 11 to 12
The purpose of this division is to focus on continuing to develop fundamental skills while increasing court and situational awareness. Advanced skill development also begins taking place.
14 & Under Division
- Ages 13 to 14
This is the last development stage before secondary competition. Skill development and advance strategy are a priority in order to prepare for the high school competition level.